Other Entrepreneurship /Business Collab!

hustlewilliams

Hey, guys what's up My name is Brian aka HustleWilliams I run a channel with 1.27k subs and have over 50,000 views I am trying to connect with other YouTubers to do entrepreneurship collabs or business collabs I'm open to all types of collabs.

an idea collaboration: we talk about your success at starting something business-related, it could be a youtube channel or a new twitchtv account anything at all and talk about how your growing, what your pain points are, and how you plan on getting to your goals moving forward!

We don't have any requirements for this collaboration if your new that's fine! if you have a lot of subscribers that's fine as well, we just want to do more videos and help people grow!

How to reach me! - You can message me through my about section on youtube or you can send me a private message here or drop a post and I will get back to you!

When will the collab take place? = we are open to suggestions right now we have plenty of free time so let us know what time works best for you!

thanks so much for checking out this thread! I look forward to working with you! message me!

Back