Entitled YouTuber at VidCon

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Listen, watch how this self-proclaimed "famous" YouTuber speaks to security at VidCon:

A great insight into how these people see themselves.

The original full video is below.

Not sure what was going on at VidCon this year?! Anyone there who could shed more light on this?

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
LOL, there were a LOT of entitled YouTubers at VidCon that I saw in person, but he took the prize for the most committed to looking a fool.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It seemed to me that he was trying to create a viral video by saying something that would attract attention. I don't feel like it was something that happened naturally.

**Edit**
Nevermind, the guy turns out to be a d-bag

Last edited:

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
It seemed to me that he was trying to create a viral video by saying something that would attract attention. I don't feel like it was something that happened naturally.
In retrospective, it makes sense. There's no such thing as bad advertising after all.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I'd usually be against violence, but holy cow, a good fist powered reality check to this guy would have been a blessing. Glad he got eventually taken away.

Yeah, I feel the same. I'm pretty sure that he would have got punched if there weren't so many cameras filming.

LOL, there were a LOT of entitled YouTubers at VidCon that I saw in person, but he took the prize for the most committed to looking a fool.
Yeah, it's all pretty cringeworthy. lol that guy thinks he's famous because he has 23k followers on instagram. :rolleyes:

Yeah you can see him glance left to the camera in the middle of his rant and it just seems to spur him on further. Wow so desperate for attention and virtual fame. When I see clowns like this, it's no suprise that the general public have total disdain for Youtubers.

Reactions: xingcat

Sinc

Mr Not That Famous
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
i like how a couple of youtubers got kicked out for drawing too much attention to themselves...when you look at the footage, they literally showed up, people swarmed and they got kicked out. They paid to be there btw lol

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
This is why people talk bad about youtubers, geezus.

Reactions: Devin and Crown

Mikes

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Yeah, that was pretty horrible. I mean, he non-jokingly called him a peasant. Although, after he bragged about making more money than him, I think that spelled out enough, anyway.

I think the funniest part about all of this is how a parody Twitter account of the security guard got more followers than him in about a day. :roflmao2: