Services Doing YouTube Banner and Logos for CHEAP! (1/2 off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Prices
Logos = $10
Banners = $15
Banners + Logo = $20
Thumbnails (10 Thumbnails) = $10
[/SIZE]
About Me
Hey! Im Jason, and i'm trying to fund my YouTube channel by creating graphics for other channels. Most graphic designers charge a LOT of money for quality graphics, however I believe that if you have a channel that is growing, it deserves to have great art around it. Believe it or not your branding is a BIG part of how your channel grows. I'd be more than happy to talk to each and everyone of you to ensure your satisfaction with my graphics.

FAQ
Can I get a banner in a specific style?
Of course, just be sure to attach a picture of the style you would like.

Is there a possibility for Long-Term Work?
Yup, I can work on everything from Twitch overlays, social media lower thirds, to simple text logos. If you see something you need graphically, that is not listed here feel free to contact me on Twitter (@JasonnSup).

Can I get Graphics for Free?
No. This is for many reasons. Many people who don't do Graphic Design, or Art in general don't understand the creative ability and how long it may take to complete a project sometimes. Another reason is funding, as I said earlier, I'm not doing this because I want money to become rich. I'm doing this to fund my YouTube channel. The same reasoning for why you can't afford graphics, is the same reason I can't give it to you for free, we're broke.(Well kinda lol.)

Can I get Refund if I don't like it?
No, but I will allow a revision or small tweaks in order to make it more please able in your eyes. I can't read minds so be sure to be as descriptive as possible when ordering a graphics so I may produce exactly what you need/want.

Can I get a Cookie?
Sure. We can split this one.

Can I see some of my work?
Of Course. I've Included some Graphics Below. As you can see I have a variety of styles. NOTE: Some of these images were intended for use on twitter and COMPANIES NOT ON YOUTUBE, therefore there is a shift in my style as I had to create a more professional Image.

Thanks for Viewing!

Seige

Reaction score
Do you have discord? If so add me seige #5880 very interested in your work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494379609,1494379558][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have discord? If so add me seige #5880 very interested in your work :)

TheRetroCDN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo dude! Any chance you've got time to make me a banner?

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you have discord? If so add me seige #5880 very interested in your work :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494379609,1494379558][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you have discord? If so add me seige #5880 very interested in your work :)
Yo dude! Any chance you've got time to make me a banner?
Yup, contact me on Twitter @JasonnSup DM's are Open! :)

ToxinStorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like some Thumbnails

Status
Not open for further replies.