Doing a review series and would love...well your review on it! Will return the favor if you want!

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I'm doing a series called Review it! Where I review all sorts of coffees and things. I was hoping to see what kind of feedback you all could give me and in return, I can check out your channel as well if you want! Nothing like sharing the love!

Reactions: Kacper

Kacper

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Pretty original idea haha I watched 5 of your videos and they are not bad, Your quality is getting better in your newer videos and especially the sound. I'm liking the way you talk about the coffee, you should review some ''unusual'' drinks like Crystal Pepsi next

So yeah, I like your content,Subbed!
Please review my channel aswell :D

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Kacper. Man your stuff is amazing. I just watched your shower with dad video and that game is trippy as mess! It's like a mix between amazing and your worst nightmare! You have some good stuff out man. Keep it up!

Reactions: Kacper

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Looking at your newest video, I really like all the info that you gave. It's nice to know about the coffee you're about to tast, but since the video is supposed to be about the review itself, I hate that I had to wait until almost 3 minutes in for you to put that coffee in your mouth. For me, it made the video seem longer than it is. Again, I like the info, but I wish you got to the tasting sooner or did the info as a fun fact during the tasting. I'm just one person though! I think you should try bulletproof coffee at one point or another. I've never had it, but it's intriguing to me.

If you could review at least my newest video that would be awesome. I just got back into it after a couple's years of not making videos and I'd like to take as many notes as I can.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for checking out my videos CristyTango! My thing is, I like to kind of give a little background info about the coffee before I just dive on in but I do like the idea of drinking it first then maybe going over the background info! I'll have to keep that in mind. Your latest video is hilarious. The music in the background sounded like a dysfunctional trumpet trying to sound cool and those eyebrows were huge! I think my only thing I can think of that you may need to work on, that I do as well, is maybe work on that background echo when you talk. Otherwise, definitely a solid video you have there!