• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Today I noticed that every single video that I have except 1 (for now) has been thumbs down...this happened a few minutes ago.. every time a "certain person" comments...(a person I know and dated in real life) I suddenly get a random thumbs down on my video...I don't know if it's a coincidence...or I'm just paranoid. I just found it really fishy....thumbs down doesn't bug me much...but it does bug me if I have a feeling where it's coming from...it's like...why thumbs up or down if you haven't even watched the video?....all these thumbs down happened in a matter of seconds...I wouldn't care if it was a troll or someone who watched my video and actually doesn't like it..but if it is someone who claims to be my friend in real life AND doesn't even watch the video to rate it...it sorrta get's under my skin ya know...I feel like this "person" secretly has a grudge against me for dumping em... ._. and says in front of my face that they want me to succeed...but behind my back they secretly wish for my demise....Lmfao...(this is just me sorrta ranting)

Anyway...:p
Does this sound fishy to you?

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That does sound fishy :( and that sucks!!! At least you know it's not really a 'dislike' lol

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

pekkyyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Yes, but other people don't know that it's not "real" dislike :(

Same happens to me from time to time, there's one person who checks out my channel once in a while and dislikes EVERY VIDEO I uploaded and it's a lot. It's just that some people just don't have life and think they will hurt you by doing that. Just pay no attention and they'll probably stop :)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes this is common happens to me once and awhile its some board troll dude who has nothing better to do. I just ignore nothing to really worry about and nothing you can actually do about it /shrug

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Today I noticed that every single video that I have except 1 (for now) has been thumbs down...this happened a few minutes ago.. every time a "certain person" comments...(a person I know and dated in real life) I suddenly get a random thumbs down on my video...I don't know if it's a coincidence...or I'm just paranoid. I just found it really fishy....thumbs down doesn't bug me much...but it does bug me if I have a feeling where it's coming from...it's like...why thumbs up or down if you haven't even watched the video?....all these thumbs down happened in a matter of seconds...I wouldn't care if it was a troll or someone who watched my video and actually doesn't like it..but if it is someone who claims to be my friend in real life AND doesn't even watch the video to rate it...it sorrta get's under my skin ya know...I feel like this "person" secretly has a grudge against me for dumping em... ._. and says in front of my face that they want me to succeed...but behind my back they secretly wish for my demise....Lmfao...(this is just me sorrta ranting)

Anyway...:p
Does this sound fishy to you?
It does, but what are you going to do? Once, I got in an argument with somebody over the internet about religion, and he got all p****d at me. He subscribed to my channel so that he could immediately dislike every one of my videos. Eventually I just blocked him. Things have been good since then. Also, make a vlog about this! I think it'd be interesting! :)

Reactions: Michael

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It does, but what are you going to do? Once, I got in an argument with somebody over the internet about religion, and he got all p****d at me. He subscribed to my channel so that he could immediately dislike every one of my videos. Eventually I just blocked him. Things have been good since then. Also, make a vlog about this! I think it'd be interesting! :)
Did he have to subscribe to like/dislike your vids?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would do your best to ignore it, a video on it could make for good content but you probably should expect the person to maybe even go wild on you and dislike it all the more but if thats what theyre doing anyway then so be it I guess, theres nothing much you can do sadly and it does seem very fishy. I have seen this happen before between YouTube friends where theyd leave a comment, be the only one whos been able to see the video and went and disliked it even after saying the video rocked :(

maSkraP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Maybe some of those people made a slip and accidentally hit the dislike button and went, "DOH!" when they really aimed for the like button... ;)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe some of those people made a slip and accidentally hit the dislike button and went, "DOH!" when they really aimed for the like button... ;)
That's a whole lotta DOHs in a row aint it? For me personally I cant believe that such activity is more than one person or people genuinely messing up especially when its one after the other out of the blue.