Does this forum brings you viewers/subscribers ?

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello !

I am new on the forum so I don't have access to the channel/videos section. I can't post on it yet.

Anyways, I wondered if promoting your videos/channel on this forum brought you viewers and subscribers or do your videos disappear under other members videos ?

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
so far, i've had two commentators that i've recognised from this forum, and that's without posting in the video/channel forum. i doubt that the forum would boost your views by more than 10, though.

Bgirl Sonia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I agree...we're all here to promote our channel and I browsed through the channel/video section and unfortunately what I saw was just tons of posts without any reply...

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
The real value of the forum is in the information regarding how to run a channel and how to make better videos and grow a channel. There are some very useful posts here written by some very big channels who know what they're talking about. Applying the knowledge here to your channel will help your channel grow organically rather than hoping to pick up subs directly from here. You should consider any new subs from here a bonus, but the real value is in the information.

I'm sure you've heard the proverb:

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Keys

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I find it doesn't really BUT I've met some cool dudes that I like to talk to :)

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Its certainly a good way to get involved with the community but like any community the more active you are in it the more results you will see, but dont see it as somewhere to farm views/Subscribers

ToysForKids

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Stay here for promotion and you'll gain a few views, maybe even a subscriber.

Stay here to learn and you'll grow your channel beyond belief (if you work really hard for a long time)!

The things I've learned here are stuff you'd normally learn in the first couple of years of running your own channel. I've been able to learn from other people's mistakes and they've been able to learn from our mistakes.

Last edited:

TheScarletBlaze

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Stay here for promotion and you'll gain a few views, maybe even a subscriber.

Stay here to learn and you'll grow your channel beyond belief (and you work really hard for a long time)!

The things I've learned here are stuff you'd normally learn in the first couple of years of running your own channel. I've been able to learn from other people's mistakes and they've been able to learn from my mistakes.
Great point, Community feedback is also a huge bonus