Gaming Does anyone on here actually make content?! (Only reply if you are for real...)

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I posted on this page a few months back hoping to possibly make videos with talented creators... The guidelines were simple, if you make decent videos, reply.
The only messages I could get where people that had never uploaded before, and the ones that had.... their videos were, lets just say not good.
I'm going to try this one last time...
Check my bio, if you make the same content... reply...

PURP69

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like that happens a lot. Atleast with people who never upload or just upload stuff with no editing involved. I mean we all have different editing styles and we all have are strengths with video creation but atleast with my videos I tried to put some effort in when I was making them. I haven't uploaded in about 10 months but here is my discord: PURP#4330

Acerthorn

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I make content! Although I don't know if I make the "same content" as you, since you specifically asked for youtubers who make the "same content" but you don't tell us what kind of content you make.

Here's my channel. Maybe we can find some common ground to talk about: www.youtube.com/acerthorn