Does anyone know any kids video forums to post on?

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I heard of JaguarKids.com. Does anyone know how I can upload on it?
If you guys know of any other forums please let me know, thank you:)

finalshar3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello! It is "freedom community" forum and "damnlag" forum. Thats all I know. ^^

Derrick Toys

Happy Kids Happy Life!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I heard of JaguarKids.com. Does anyone know how I can upload on it?
If you guys know of any other forums please let me know, thank you:)
Wait there are other forums for parents of kids channels to interact?

Reactions: CelyD87

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Wait there are other forums for parents of kids channels to interact?
Hey, Honestly I'm really not sure. Jaguar kids looks like it's just a kids video platform. I don't know about the interacting part. I checked out the forums mentioned above by finalshar3 and they seem to be just like yttalk here. I know there are other websites to share our kids videos on. I have been researching but can't figure out how to. Hehe maybe I'm just not tech savvy enough! If you find out please share

FamilyToyReview

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I dont. But have you tried instagram. I dont know if instagram is any successful at converting into actual viewers. But i did notice there are a lot of travel vloggers who use instagram. And there are some family vloggers and families who travel with kids. I posted some san fran video instagram and i discovered them when they liked my video.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Are you looking for interaction with the parents/creators, or are you interested in getting more young kids to watch your channel?

If it's knowledge sharing with the parents/creators, then here and freedom.community.tm/forums/ are your best bet.

If it's kids you're after, then highly targeted Yt videos are best (kids don't post on forums and parents rarely, if ever, would go to forums to find the latest videos for their 2 yo's to watch).

Instagram is good for behind the scenes "life" of creators, but the kids posting and interacting there would generally be 10+. Expect viewer conversion at less than 1%, unless it's highly targeted and has good virality.

There may be some Fb groups, but mostly it will be middle aged Moms & Dads (in the kids area). Fb is so 10s I don't think kids use it any more.

Reddit has some targeted subredits. I posted our Hello Kitty video in there once, it got I think 7 likes (or upvotes or whatever they use over that way). But generally it's pretty dead for kids stuff, unless you have some viral type content.

G+ has lots of communities, but they are mostly spam fields and link farms. 6-9 months ago I used to post every new upload into about 12 G+'s. Hailey's Magical Playhouse (a mega channel) did the same and I mirrored their strategy. I think I got maybe 5 or 6 thumbs up after several hundred posts.

I had a look at JaguarKids. It's just embedded Yt videos. Are 2 yo's really going to navigate to a website and load pages to find videos (and there is a very limited sample there). Isn't it easier to start the Yt Kids App and let them watch? I see no point in JK apart from an attempt to build link juice back to their Yt videos. But the PR is 0, so there's no point really using it.

Bottom line: kids don't go to forums to find videos and channels, neither do parents. Target them on Yt. Lots of good parents creators are here, this is the best place on the web for interacting with creators (until you get into the upper echelons of Yt and access their brand managers and creator sessions).

Last edited:

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dont. But have you tried instagram. I dont know if instagram is any successful at converting into actual viewers. But i did notice there are a lot of travel vloggers who use instagram. And there are some family vloggers and families who travel with kids. I posted some san fran video instagram and i discovered them when they liked my video.
Hi! Yes I have an Instagram account. I do get a few views from it. On my analytics it shows I get views from FB, Instagram, Reddit, twitter and sometimes Instructables. So I think I have the social media game covered hehe. I was just wondering if anyone knew of other forums or websites other than the usual.[DOUBLEPOST=1481779276,1481778747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you looking for interaction with the parents/creators, or are you interested in getting more young kids to watch your channel?

If it's knowledge sharing with the parents/creators, then here and freedom.community.tm/forums/ are your best bet.

If it's kids you're after, then highly targeted Yt videos are best (kids don't post on forums and parents rarely, if ever, would go to forums to find the latest videos for their 2 yo's to watch).

Instagram is good for behind the scenes "life" of creators, but the kids posting and interacting there would generally be 10+. Expect viewer conversion at less than 1%, unless it's highly targeted and has good virality.

There may be some Fb groups, but mostly it will be middle aged Moms & Dads (in the kids area). Fb is so 10s I don't think kids use it any more.

Reddit has some targeted subredits. I posted our Hello Kitty video in there once, it got I think 7 likes (or upvotes or whatever they use over that way). But generally it's pretty dead for kids stuff, unless you have some viral type content.

G+ has lots of communities, but they are mostly spam fields and link farms. 6-9 months ago I used to post every new upload into about 12 G+'s. Hailey's Magical Playhouse (a mega channel) did the same and I mirrored their strategy. I think I got maybe 5 or 6 thumbs up after several hundred posts.

I had a look at JaguarKids. It's just embedded Yt videos. Are 2 yo's really going to navigate to a website and load pages to find videos (and there is a very limited sample there). Isn't it easier to start the Yt Kids App and let them watch? I see no point in JK apart from an attempt to build link juice back to their Yt videos. But the PR is 0, so there's no point really using it.

Bottom line: kids don't go to forums to find videos and channels, neither do parents. Target them on Yt. Lots of good parents creators are here, this is the best place on the web for interacting with creators (until you get into the upper echelons of Yt and access their brand managers and creator sessions).
Thank you for your advise and Yes, I have been testing out the google+ communities and same as you. The percentage of views I get from it is very low but so is Instagram and Twitter. I get the highest from FB groups. I will check out the freedom community link you sent me and see how it goes.

Do you know how I can get on YT kids app? I thought it was videos chosen by YT and usually it seems to be videos that already have high traffic.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! Yes I have an Instagram account. I do get a few views from it. On my analytics it shows I get views from FB, Instagram, Reddit, twitter and sometimes Instructables. So I think I have the social media game covered hehe. I was just wondering if anyone knew of other forums or websites other than the usual.[DOUBLEPOST=1481779276,1481778747][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you for your advise and Yes, I have been testing out the google+ communities and same as you. The percentage of views I get from it is very low but so is Instagram and Twitter. I get the highest from FB groups. I will check out the freedom community link you sent me and see how it goes.

Do you know how I can get on YT kids app? I thought it was videos chosen by YT and usually it seems to be videos that already have high traffic.
Can you share some Fb groups. I'm interested to check out that traffic source. In the past it has been abysmal for us.

Yt Kids App - you can't really control anything to get on there that you would not be already doing to get into suggested and recommended. All I can say is if you are getting suggested spots on high sub channels (say like ToysAndMe, Hailey's MP, etc), then you'll get on the kids app. From what i can deduce it runs what's on the right side-bar, minus any questionable stuff.

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you share some Fb groups. I'm interested to check out that traffic source. In the past it has been abysmal for us.

Yt Kids App - you can't really control anything to get on there that you would not be already doing to get into suggested and recommended. All I can say is if you are getting suggested spots on high sub channels (say like ToysAndMe, Hailey's MP, etc), then you'll get on the kids app. From what i can deduce it runs what's on the right side-bar, minus any questionable stuff.
Facebook groups: south Orange County mom, Orange County Mom, crafts and activities for kids, moms with toddlers, all boys and girls stuff... I'm sure if you type in any of these keywords on FB you will find more groups related. I did notice toy Reviews don't do as good on FB as crafts, kids destinations or science experiments.

Reactions: KiddieToysReview