Other Does anyone here do whiteboard animations videos?

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Just wondering if I am alone in this world. Would be nice to know someone who uses the same tools as me, even though we have different target audiences

I use both Easy Sketch Pro and VideoScribe

Reactions: ReadingZoneTV

Onestephigher

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am interested in doing collab in the future, maybe we can do like a devils advocate script? let me know your thoughts

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
i use video scibe to do book reviews and basic psychological concepts to improve your life. I checked out your channel and we are kinda of similar
We'll probably become even more similar as I'm in the middle starting book reviews which is about 1/7 of what my channel will be about.

Eric O

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I checked out the channel. It's not the style i user, however i make post production tutorials & some tech reviews. I'm down with a collab to cross pollinate our audiences. I like the channel, you seem to be doing everything right.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I checked out the channel. It's not the style i user, however i make post production tutorials & some tech reviews. I'm down with a collab to cross pollinate our audiences. I like the channel, you seem to be doing everything right.
Hey thanks for checking my channel out and appreciate the feedback, but I don't see how a collab is possible with our channels being so different.