Does anybody have a website?

Talooka

Weirdo With a Beardo
Just wondering if anybody has a website, and if so does it help? Is it something that should be a main concern when branding, or is this something that maybe would be useful but only later on down the line?

I've considered it, but I think our channel is too small at the moment so not many people would visit our website. Maybe one day if we get popular I'll consider it again, although I doubt we'll ever get popular, that's not why we make videos anyway

It depends on what you do, a website to compliment the channel can work, a website to dump videos as a promotional site is a waste of time and effort.

I use it more as a reputational thing.

I put a card at the start of my videos with the URL and it really ads a sense of "this is a big channel".......or maybe it's my imagination.....but it makes me feel better anyway! :woot2:

I do get some traffic from my site too! So it's worth the few dollars a month to keep it going. One day it might turn into an asset too.

I have a website related to my channel, but these are individual creations - I do not link them.

yip I run a web site as i find i get better views on my videos on face book linked off it rather than strait off youtube

Back