Vlog Does any one here do vlogs or rants? (pet peeves)

jesse osarobo

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi i'm new here and i heard you can promote your channel here and also grow friendship/community. So here i am, I do vlogs/lifestyle and rants sometimes and if anyone is key to check it out check my profile. The love will be much appreciative

Miketastic

The Journeystickman
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Hey, welcome to the forum! Yeah, this place allows you to promote your content as long you follow the rules and not spam all the time. I hope you find good networking and build relations with other users here. I enjoy a good vlog where you film yourself around in your environment and let your audience learn more about you and where you live. The ranting part though, it's a mixed bag for me, sometimes I can relate, sometimes I understand where they coming from, and some I disagree and try to give out my inputs on the matter but it mostly goes south when the uploader defends themselves without taking no acknowledgment. Hope you can take CNC (Comments N Criticism) we're all here to grow, learn, and better ourselves.

Reactions: jesse osarobo

jesse osarobo

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, welcome to the forum! Yeah, this place allows you to promote your content as long you follow the rules and not spam all the time. I hope you find good networking and build relations with other users here. I enjoy a good vlog where you film yourself around in your environment and let your audience learn more about you and where you live. The ranting part though, it's a mixed bag for me, sometimes I can relate, sometimes I understand where they coming from, and some I disagree and try to give out my inputs on the matter but it mostly goes south when the uploader defends themselves without taking no acknowledgment. Hope you can take CNC (Comments N Criticism) we're all here to grow, learn, and better ourselves.
I ma ready to take on any advice as i am here to grow. Thanks for the message.