• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I was just wondering should you invested in some money and uses google adwords to get your channel off the ground quickly. As for me, I am investing right now on adword to promote channels and I don't want my bank account to be clean that's option 2. Option 1 is collab, networking and creating great quality content the old-fashion way. If you know how to use adwords correctly you might be successful but if not then it's all over. There a MCN call channel frederator they use adword and are successful. I think because they invested a lot of money and want to promote it the quick way. What do you think? Does any have a success story?

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I ran a campaign and got 1100 views and with that came 300 views that I didn't pay for. I also gained 12 subscribers from the campaign, it worked fairly well for me. It all depends how much money you actually put into adwords.

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
lol I'm trying to run it right now but don't actually know how it work. It keeps saying my campaign is gonna end and that I'm getting no views or impressions so i dont know whats going on but I haven't been charged yet so eh xD

Brewin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
lol I'm trying to run it right now but don't actually know how it work. It keeps saying my campaign is gonna end and that I'm getting no views or impressions so i dont know whats going on but I haven't been charged yet so eh xD
Usually you set a campaign end/start date and if it's getting close to the end date it will give you that warning. And in your campaign dashboard, go into where you can see the ad group and see if it says stopped or eligible. If it's eligible it should be able to be run, but could be lacking funds. I'm not sure, but I'm fairly certain it won't run until you deposit onto the Adwords account.

NotSoMartin

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As long as you have videos that are neatly presented and the audio is good, you should get an increase in subs from it :)

To increase your views by using adwords, you just have to know how adwords works, i.e. writing catchy titles that will make people click on the link to your video.

Reactions: Anjim

Deja__

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I used it for one vid and it got me to 6k views on it but not a single like or a sub from it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I used it for one vid and it got me to 6k views on it but not a single like or a sub from it.

Hi

This thread is from July 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread that is discussing this. (There are at least 2 other recent threads talking about this)

Status
Not open for further replies.