Do you think my video is a fun watch?

paulinecaaat

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey all and happy new year! I am super new to this site and to YouTube for that matter. I was looking for some pointers on how to make videos engaging from start to finish. I'm still experimenting with my content but wanting to see if I'm kinda on the right track or not. I'm trying to make comedic videos so wanting to know if that comes across and if it is a fun watch.

Also in terms of the technical elements of this film, do you think my lighting works? I know that my camera sound quality isn't great so if anyone had any pointers on that too that would be so appreciated. Can't wait to see other creators content on this site. Wish you all the best with your videos!

paulinecaaat

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks so much! It’s the Canon 70D. I don’t have an external mic though so that might be something to invest in in the future

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I don’t have an external mic though so that might be something to invest in in the future
big time yes, you can try using cellphone headphones mic to record the audio then sync in post with video (clap before recording)
my 1st camera was Sony a6000/no mic port too :confused: feel it's important to have it, definitely makes things easier