Do you think anyone famous has seen your videos?

ZipZap Music

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone famous has seen one of our videos and the same for all of you out there. A famous person could have watched our videos or even be subscribed and we not know. Just imagine the one person you look up watching your videos.

Reactions: AmuseYourBrain

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I doubt it given that I have 16 subs lmao, but I know one of the artists (Rose Elinor Dougall) watched the video when we reviewed her album. Also Flo Morrissey (another artist) re tweeted our review of her album.

Reactions: ZipZap Music

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have, once, GameMinds (Has 430k subs) he comments on my channel discussion actually.

thepaulsociety

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know only one "famous" person subscribed to me but thats only because we are friends outside of youtube... but other than that its such a weird concept to think anyone can watch you and you will never know

Simply6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Juliet Landau and Top10Archives follow my page on twitter. Also, I have spoken with Top10Archives on my channel. Those are the only two I know of, would you count them?

sheabutta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Seriously doubt it but oh, how I wish lol that would be amazing!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Yes many times. I know because they all wrote comments about how great it was

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Famous no one as far as I am aware, but I know there are people that I respect (in the sense of "their feedback and influence is important to me") that watched and commented on my content at least once, and getting a nice comment from them is already an achievement

LaurenLSexton

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The chances of someone famous being one of the 76 people that I currently have subscribed is slim, though that is pretty cool YouTube goal to have!

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm just wondering if anyone famous has seen one of our videos and the same for all of you out there. A famous person could have watched our videos or even be subscribed and we not know. Just imagine the one person you look up watching your videos.
Of course, all famous people are interested to see how do they look on YouTube and they watch my videos :)