Do you have any advice or insights to share that are specific to pets/animal channels?

Redford1900

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm hoping we could help each other out with insights gained from our experiences that are specific to animal channels and not just the usual advice we see on YTalk.

I'll start us off...

For posting on Reddit, I think that having thumbnails without words are better than the nice, more "produced" thumbnails that are recommended. I think my posts get more up votes/views when there is just a good picture of a cat or dog. I think a thumbnail with words looks spammy to redditors. After I am done posting on Reddit, I usually change the thumbnail to a more polished look.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I'm hoping we could help each other out with insights gained from our experiences that are specific to animal channels and not just the usual advice we see on YTalk.

I'll start us off...

For posting on Reddit, I think that having thumbnails without words are better than the nice, more "produced" thumbnails that are recommended. I think my posts get more up votes/views when there is just a good picture of a cat or dog. I think a thumbnail with words looks spammy to redditors. After I am done posting on Reddit, I usually change the thumbnail to a more polished look.
Dog videos are very easy to share with bigger websites that can re-post your video to be exposed to all of their followers. Yours are always shelter animals too and people will tend to like those videos with happy outcomes.

Reactions: Redford1900