Do my thumbnails make my page look messy?

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I want to know if the thumbnails make my youtube page look messy or its fine.

CrashCraze

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Mikey! Took a look at your YT page and actually you can kinda see an evolution of your thumbnails at least thats what I see! And thats not a bad thing! :D I say as you go on making more thumbnails they will start to match each other more! Keep going!

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
Hey Mikey! Took a look at your YT page and actually you can kinda see an evolution of your thumbnails at least thats what I see! And thats not a bad thing! :D I say as you go on making more thumbnails they will start to match each other more! Keep going!
Thanks bro!!!!!

Reactions: CrashCraze

Samira

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would agree what crashcraze said. There is a slight inconsistency but that will come over time. Try to stick to a font and a color scheme. I dont know if you know but your channel banner (the s) goes off the side on the mobile view. It ever so slight but it will make your channel look that little more polished if the spacing is right :)

Reactions: CrashCraze

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
I would agree what crashcraze said. There is a slight inconsistency but that will come over time. Try to stick to a font and a color scheme. I dont know if you know but your channel banner (the s) goes off the side on the mobile view. It ever so slight but it will make your channel look that little more polished if the spacing is right :)
Oh wow I never noticed that. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: Samira

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Your thumbnails are cool but somehow they are a bit messy. The kerning and leading alignment of text is kinda messy. Some thumbnails are cool like sampling in FL Studio and J.Cole. Try to make thumbnails of consistent design. That should become your signature or brand for ur channel. However u r doing well.

Mikey Beats

Reaction score
Your thumbnails are cool but somehow they are a bit messy. The kerning and leading alignment of text is kinda messy. Some thumbnails are cool like sampling in FL Studio and J.Cole. Try to make thumbnails of consistent design. That should become your signature or brand for ur channel. However u r doing well.
Okay thank you! Really appreciate the feedback

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm quite new to this but my thumbnails generally contain my logo in the same place, and a general theme which i then repeat.