Do i have to add Song Credits at end of my videos if YT Audio is used?

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I use one or more of the audio tracks that are in the YouTube library in my video.. Do I have to put credits at the end of my video with the song title(s) and artist(s) ? :p

ColorCommentary

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't believe so. I have never used the Youtube library myself, but YouTube is allowing you to use these songs so crediting it seems redundant to me. Knowing YouTube, the video with the song will either display the song title and artist under it if YouTube wants the name there or it will just not show it and all should (I think) be good.

Adamsy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
If you mean the audio library, you can choose between songs requiring a note in the description and songs that don't

SeanFace101

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you mean the audio library, you can choose between songs requiring a note in the description and songs that don't
Yes, the audio library when adding a audio track to a video using the YouTube video editor. :p How do I tell which ones are which? Where does it say the requirements for using each track?

Adamsy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Yes, the audio library when adding a audio track to a video using the YouTube video editor. :p How do I tell which ones are which? Where does it say the requirements for using each track?
If you click on the song it will slide open more information and there is says if it's required. You can also filter songs that don't need/need it on top of the page

Reactions: SeanFace101