Gaming Discord Server To Meet New People To Collab With!

LunarCeliuo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hey, ShadowFire here! I've been working on a discord server for people to join and get to know other people looking to collab and hopefully find a group they're comfortable with! It's really for vibing, meeting new people, hanging out, and making great content in the same place. There are rooms for recording videos, sharing memes, listening to music, and more! There are no limits on subscribers so people can play with people close to their sub count. There's no age maximum, but we prefer no one under 13, so even the younger groups can find people to play and record with (just let it be known that everyone in the server right now is 18+). We currently have five people on the server and now that it's close to being finished we're finally looking to get some more people! If you're interested in meeting new people and making fun content feel free to add me on discord to be invited in! Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have!

ShadowFire#4317

Once you add me, I'll ask you some questions just to make sure I'm giving you all the right roles

Reasons to Join:
- There is so subscriber minimum or maximum.
- There is no age limit, but we preferred you be 13+ (everyone in there now is over 18)
- Plug your channel and your videos for everyone to check out!
- It doesn't matter what games you play.
- It doesn't matter what console you play on.
- Just because you join the server doesn't mean you have to play with everyone or record all the time.
- Being active in the server will level you up and you get higher ranking roles and access to different rooms.
- Opportunities to become a Mod or an Admin.
- The server is constantly being worked on to be better, so there's new things all the time.
- Chance to meet new and different people in the server!
- My admin and I listen to suggestions on what could make the server better.
- Weekly or bi-weekly community gameplay on games you get to vote on.

Like I said earlier If you have any questions feel free to let me know! I'm excited to have yall join and I hope to see you there!

ItsSteadyEddie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Id be interested in joining your discord group. ItsSteadyEddie#7505

RodolfoRenner

Reaction score
Can i ask a question? because i am having a doubt it? Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know about my recent experience. I came across this https://www.grabmyessay.com/custom-essay Cheap Custom essay writing service and it totally changed my life. I used the coupon code ‘GME50OFF’ at checkout and got a 50% discount. What’s even better is that the papers are plagiarism free, written by real people who care about every single detail. The money-back guarantee along with the secure process really convinced me to use this service. If you’re looking for high-quality essays at an affordable price, then this is the place for you.