Short Film .

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome. :)

Thats fine! Stuff that comes from the heart will be perfect for this.
Just don't know if my "video" describes depression or anxiety or just normal response to stress. Never figured it out but it'll be good for the show. You can credit me in it if you want. I just don't want it on my channel because it's too different from my other videos. I aint ashamed of anything I said in the video.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That's understood. & regardless it'll still be good for my video. :) thanks again for taking part in this.
Glad I can help! I have always had some kinda issue up top lol. Just try to push through it. I'm so used to the s**t now its like eating or drinking (talking about the chaos in my head).

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm the same way! xP I honestly think too much, but I've gotten used to it now hahah.
You will see we are probably the same type of anxious in the video then. I don't feel the anxiety of i'm having a heart attack. I just get nervous at times around people I don't know. I never really talk to people in public unless I know them well. I over think and over elaborate everything (like in my posts) and I nitpick so much with my videos that i'll remake a video 10x before I get the rip I finally just settle on. I refuse to watch my own content though after it's done. I will nitpick it too much and want to get rid of it and do it again. I try to make the content as high quality as the top stars on YT and when its less or I don't find it to be 100% perfect I trash it.

Zastin8

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So after I make it ( Audio only ) where do I put it and that.....( It will be made sometime day )

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You will see we are probably the same type of anxious in the video then. I don't feel the anxiety of i'm having a heart attack. I just get nervous at times around people I don't know. I never really talk to people in public unless I know them well. I over think and over elaborate everything (like in my posts) and I nitpick so much with my videos that i'll remake a video 10x before I get the rip I finally just settle on. I refuse to watch my own content though after it's done. I will nitpick it too much and want to get rid of it and do it again. I try to make the content as high quality as the top stars on YT and when its less or I don't find it to be 100% perfect I trash it.
I sent the first bit. There is a small 1 minute clip that is separate i'll upload that too. the first one is in your inbox though.

You can download it via a program like 4K downloader. You just copy and paste the link into the program and it downloads it for you. That's what I use. To save you time and headache here's the link:

@Emilie Novelli - Both are in your inbox now. Just let me know you were able to get them. I don't know how the private video stuff works so hopefully that worked.

Last edited:

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I can help if you want. I've already posted some videos about my depression and anxiety on my channel (see my mental health playlist). You can use clips from some of those. Do you want me to make another video talking about it and addressing the specific questions you had in the first post?

AGN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reporter, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
This is a great idea for a video! Could you please send me a link when it's up i'd love to watch it? I myself suffer from Social Anxiety and i once tried to make a video talking about this but i just couldn't and i'd love to see other people who suffer from the same thing's as me talk about it.

GygaSHIFT

I've Got It
Reaction score
i'm up for this, I have an anxiety disorder and i'm ok to talk about it