Short Film .

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm the same way! xP I honestly think too much, but I've gotten used to it now hahah.
By the way I got a "hair up my a**" (to coin a phrase) and decided to show the other side of Anxiety and Depression where I went over self diagnosis as a huge part of anxiety and depression. Uploading it now, you can use it if you want. I was going to use it as a debate video for the forum here but you can use it.

Last edited:

User_26183

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Designer, Animator
I have been through depression and anxiety and still have it to some extent but I don't particularly want to talk about it on video yet. If you want however I can help with the editing and the like since I have done a lot of editing and graphics work for people.

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Sure, I can make one. I'm going to be a bit busy this week, so it might take a little time. You can still feel free to use my earlier videos if there are any parts you like, but I will make the new video when I get the time.

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@Emilie Novelli - Here are the clips. I put them under the spoiler buttons so they don't clog up or look spammy on the forum. Don't want it to make a mess ya know. Just wait on the self diagnosis thing because I'm getting youtube to fix the image quality. The lights make me and the room look orange lol

Just send me a message when it's done so I can watch it is all I ask. By the way I amended this post so many times because I had the 1 minute video twice for some reason.

Last edited:

HeyIt'sCindy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I had some time this morning to make my video. Publishing it right now.