Short Film .

Zastin8

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If I had a way to make it....I could ( I can only make video game stuff.... )...or that is if you don't just need audio

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want to make a video that gives awareness to depression and anxiety, but I can't do it alone.

If you've ever been through these kind of struggles and wouldn't mind talking about it, it'd be great if you could make a clip for me. In it discuss things like...

What it felt like

How others reacted to your battle

How you helped yourself cope

etc.

If you haven't been through depression or anxiety, you can still help out! Make a clip talking about..

How you maintain a happy life

If you know anyone who has depression or anxiety

Your view on both subjects

etc.

Anyone interested??
I'll do it. Just download it off my channel once it's uploaded so I can take it off. I'll make it a private video only you can see because I want to keep the kayfabe (@JeriKane knows what i'm talking about) of my channel. So, since i'm probably the best damn example you'd ever get for this i'll do it lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1397888888,1397884859][/DOUBLEPOST]@Emilie Novelli I got your clips made how do you want them sent?

Reactions: JeriKane

enzerutomoshibi

Evil Fairy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
This sounds like a wonderful thing to do. I'll see what I can do to get a video up tomorrow for you to download.

Reactions: JohnnyFox

JohnnyFox

STAY SMOKEY PEOPLE!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, whenever you get a chance. :) thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1397891630,1397891605][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you so much. :)
Uploading it now. It's like 11 minutes long but you can chop whatever you want off. I kind of ramble a bit but it's all true "from the heart" stuff.