Gaming DankestScrubs - New Skype Community

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
DankestScrubs are made up of all kinds of gaming youtubers. You don't have to be a gamer, just an entertainer. The group is for meeting new youtubers, collaborating with them, and just to have basic discussions.
You can find new YouTubers, promote your video, or even find youtubers to collaborate with.
@50 members we are making a YouTube channel where you can apply to become a director
You don't need to be of any age or any size of a Youtube channel to be in the chat.
And also no spamming, please don't post a status of your video link/ channel more than 2-3 times a day. But feel free to talk to others more than that. :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey i would like to apply for this i am a very new youtuber i have 3 subs[DOUBLEPOST=1449796496,1449796439][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and dont touch the youtube channel button it takes you to another channel for some reason

MrDooney

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i would like to apply for this i am a very new youtuber i have 3 subs[DOUBLEPOST=1449796496,1449796439][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and dont touch the youtube channel button it takes you to another channel for some reason
Just add me on Skype > dooney_almighty < you have to do nothing to get in[DOUBLEPOST=1449970595][/DOUBLEPOST]
DankestSkrubs is the best name for anything I've ever heard. How do I join?
Haha thanks, and just add me on skype > dooney_almighty < and request an invite, no requirements :)