Request Custom Channel Backround for Feature?

Bricksalot

Hey everyone!

I was wondering if there were any artists out there that could make me a free YouTube backround (I'm sorry I don't have a whole lot of money to spend right now). It would really help me out, and if you do want to make me a backround, I can give you a feature on my channel description! If you are interested, PM me for more details!

Cheers,
Bricksalot (Larson)

How is this? :) Set to scrolling & bg colour to black

3fZGf.png

Oh wow, that is amazing....can I make one request though? Can I have the skin at the side of the screen be my skin? I'll attach my skin.

Attachments

• Improved Forgemaster Godur Skin.png
    Improved Forgemaster Godur Skin.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 2
If you can't do it, it's fine, it's still an awesome backround, and I have it on the channel, with you credited in the description as well.

Would this picture be any better by any chance? I think its a bit bigger...[DOUBLEPOST=1346690318,1346690312][/DOUBLEPOST]Would this picture be any better by any chance? I think its a bit bigger...

Attachments

• 2012-09-03_12.37.09.png
    2012-09-03_12.37.09.png
    349.9 KB · Views: 1
I think that was a Minecraft skin, in which case you would kinda have to green screen your character.
It was a Minecraft skin, and I thought the way he got the skin on the side of the page was a program one of my friends showed me, where you can upload a skin, and it turns out like my character in the latest picture I sent. From that program you can mess around with how the character looks, like moving their arms around, or giving them a sword, and then save it in a .png file, I believe.

I will try that one later -- I just found the character from google images and pen tooled him :p

Back