Beauty/Makeup CURLY HAIR DONT CARE - HAIR ROUTINE COLAB ?

JustCallMeCass

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys and gals ! Anyone with naturally curly hair want to do a colab on how we look after our locks ? could be a big group of us if you wanted to ! if anyone is keen let me know

xx

Hey!
I'm Maddi, my channel is called Madcett and I do a variety of videos such as tags, beauty, fashion and just fun videos. I too have naturally curly hair and would absolutely love to collab! (The only trouble is I live in Australia)
My channel isn't very big at the moment but I would love to work with you and see how we go and what happens.

Look forward to hearing from you soon...
You can reach me at madcett@gmail.com (I check my emails regularly)

Hey!
I'm Maddi, my channel is called Madcett and I do a variety of videos such as tags, beauty, fashion and just fun videos. I too have naturally curly hair and would absolutely love to collab! (The only trouble is I live in Australia)
My channel isn't very big at the moment but I would love to work with you and see how we go and what happens.

Look forward to hearing from you soon...
You can reach me at madcett@gmail.com (I check my emails regularly)

Hey hun ! I am really sorry but I have already filmed and edited a colab to go up soon with someone !! I am sure we could find a way to colab though ! why is living in Aus a problem haa I am from NZ !! I will check out your channel now because it sounds great

Back