Gaming CSGO FUNNY COLLAB

TheRealZee

Reaction score
hi i am Zee. I am looking for collaborations for csgo and other games. I want funny people as this will bring more viewers. i have 209 subscribers and i do not care about your subscribers i just want the personality. I do not accept people who has a big pride as this will bring bad name to our group. Talking sht is good as long as its the purpose of fun not of anger.

If you want to join make sure that you have discord

Games:
  • CSGO
  • DOTA
  • RAINBOW SIX SIEGE
  • GTA 5
  • OVERWATCH
  • H1Z1
  • GMOD
  • DEAD BY DAYLIGHT

My Discord: Zee#7005

LaytonGaming

Reaction score
Hi see, i do see my self as a kind of funny person and don't mind a bit of banter. i love cs:go but kinda suck so if you need someone who rages all the time for your montages i'm the guy.
i also play GMOD, and would like to play H1Z1 and GTA V once i get a new PC.
i have gold with friends and verdun which are pretty good
can play most days after 12

LunaNoshi

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Add me on steam, ill see whats up with csgo! i need someone to play with anyways :( im not always available because i play a lot of league. But i can also play some h1z1.

TheRealZee

Reaction score
Hi see, i do see my self as a kind of funny person and don't mind a bit of banter. i love cs:go but kinda suck so if you need someone who rages all the time for your montages i'm the guy.
i also play GMOD, and would like to play H1Z1 and GTA V once i get a new PC.
i have gold with friends and verdun which are pretty good
can play most days after 12
i would love to![DOUBLEPOST=1489494276,1489494250][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add me on steam, ill see whats up with csgo! i need someone to play with anyways :( im not always available because i play a lot of league. But i can also play some h1z1.
yah ok sure bro or sis or whatever XD ill hit u up in steam