CSC vs DSLR vs Cameraphone vs Camcorder ...Help!

Victor M.

Reaction score
Hello ! I have been looking for a good camera to start creating content and have found a BIG range of cameras . Lots of people here use DSLRs . All DSLRs I have come across film in HD while many CSCs I have found film in HD as well as 4K . Also ,why don't youtubers use camcorders ? What would you recommend and what are the pros and cons of these types of camera ? Thanks :)

Reactions: Voov

Victor M.

Reaction score
An example of a 4K CSC is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 ... The specs are pretty awesome ! Anyways , still searching for answers ... :/

RickysVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Cameras have evolved so much that it's really up to the consumer to decide what they need. DSLR are really good if you need production value to your videos, however with cameras like the g7x canon you can save a lot of time and money as everything is all in one and the quality it still outstanding. You may want to also look into the Panasonic GH4

Victor M.

Reaction score
Cameras have evolved so much that it's really up to the consumer to decide what they need. DSLR are really good if you need production value to your videos, however with cameras like the g7x canon you can save a lot of time and money as everything is all in one and the quality it still outstanding. You may want to also look into the Panasonic GH4
What's 'production value' ? Sorry if the question sounds really dumb . :)

SonicR360

I've Got It
Reaction score
The best camera is not the one you buy because its top noch high tech 4k, 6k or 8k ... its how it is used. A smartphone camera can be just as good as a good modern camera. I use GoPro, G7X and iPhone as an example.