Critiquing my video

Junr55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there everyone! I used to be fairly active on this forum until I had to do my hardest semester of school yet, but since then i've been trying to get back into YouTube and I feel like i've lost my touch. I need people to be honest with one of my newest videos that I put out.

1. How does the pacing feel? Does it feel as though I rush through the video premise without really diving deep into material as I should?

2. Editing. Did I add way too many effects and over edit instead of keeping it simple?

3. Sound and quality. How does the video look? Does the sound blare too loud or is it too quiet? All feedback is appreciated!

Also, if you have any other random tips or edits you would make to the video, please tell me as I love receiving critical feedback for my videos. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this! The video should be on my channel

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
1. From the videos I just saw, Your pacing and video presence in general is amazing, like, I'm impressed
2. I personally like the little edits, it makes videos muuuuch more interesting and makes a punchline much funnier
3. The sound is great, and the video quality/lighting was really good in your most recent video, I think simpler backgrounds work best with talky kind of videos

The only thing I'd say is keep a consistent font in your thumbnails, thats... all I can think of..

Junr55

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you so much! I was nervous about over editing the video, so this'll give me a little room to experiment. I appreciate the feedback!