Creating my own "network"

Rich Grengash

Reaction score
I have serveral channels each with over 1k subs each connected to a single google account. My idea would be sort of to "hire" people to create content, and then just take a cut from their adsense paycheck (which I would manage). My main and only concern though, is someone running the channel getting three strikes, and having everything terminated. Will my other channels be terminated? Will my adsense be terminated?

Also, are there any other easiers ways of doing this "network"? I know about MCNs, but you apparently need loads of money for one of those.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

The problem is - If they are really good at creating content, they don't need you to be successful. They'd be better off by having their own channels and keeping 100% of their adsense. If they're NOT good at creating content, then the vids won't get any views, which in turn means no revenue from adsense anyway. It's a catch-22 situation. Creating good content is the hardest part of Youtube. Those that can do it will be successful regardless. They don't need really need anyone else. :)

Your best bet would be to work hard yourself on creating good content on your channel and then collaborate / cross-promote with other like-minded channels who are up and coming. That would then form a sort of unofficial "network" whereby everyone shares the traffic but everyone is independent and keeps all of the money generated by views on their own channel.