Music Cover musician/singer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iro Graonidou

Reaction score
hello :)

I'm looking for a musician/singer to do a collaboration on a song :) it can be any song and we can discuss the details! and if you want we can do one for my channel and one for yours.

I play guitar/piano/violin and I sing so there's a lot of possibilities! and I mostly do pop/rock/folk music, but I can discuss any other idea :)

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'd love to collab with you! I'm a singer, and I'm learning piano (but I'm not very good at it)

Reactions: dominique moore

Hanamomma

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

I'm looking for a musician/singer to do a collaboration on a song :) it can be any song and we can discuss the details! and if you want we can do one for my channel and one for yours.

I play guitar/piano/violin and I sing so there's a lot of possibilities! and I mostly do pop/rock/folk music, but I can discuss any other idea :)
I'd love to do a collab with you!!!

AttractsStudio

Reaction score
just conquered my fear of people hearing me sing ...would really love to collab with you!

TheMacGuy Jack

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm a cover artist! I do a range of stuff. I play quite a few instruments and sing too! Would love to collab!

FunKey_music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

I play sax, bass and flute and I'd like to collab with you... Am I too late?

Reactions: dominique moore
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hi there!! I'd love to do a collab with you! I'm a professional singer, but just starting out on Youtube. I also have access to a studio for recording. I'll msg you on twitter! =D

My twitter is: @maryhamermusic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Iro,
I listened to your Nick Jonas cover on YT,and I can say you have a pretty voice. :)
I plan on making a guitar solo version of an orchestral pirate track I made called Unnoficial Sea Of Thieves Theme Song(first on my channel) and I need some simple chants(hmms,oohs).
I can help you make an instrument line(almost any instrument) for one of your songs if you want.And we exchange our audiences.
If you are interested search my channel username pluviaaeterna on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.