Copyright issues on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Have you ever had issues with copyrighted content in your videos on YouTube?

Personally I have had only a few, I am rather worried when uploading anything I didn't make 100% from scratch and I am rather copyright concerned with most videos I do. I hate using sound effects that I didn't make myself even when they're royalty free in case some silly issue arises because of it and I am always aware of these things, I would probably be worried if I recorded a video of myself talking or something playing a song in the background because that is what I was listening to at the time, imagine this scenario, you are recording and someone starts blasting music in another room and it is audible on the final recording, you dont mind it being on there because you make a joke out of it and then you have issues because its someone elses song. I dont know if I am being overly concerned here but this is how I feel when uploading any video content these days. I even wonder if some day we all need to cover labels up on our products like they do in TV shows :rolleyes:

I've never actually had any warnings from YouTube for copyrighted content or any more formal issues though.

Share your thoughts and experiences with this :)

Unknown_user009

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been concerned about the music I use on my intros and that is why I bought some royalty free music and read the terms of use and license for the music. I haven't had any problems because I stay away from them as much as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.