COPY RIGHTED!! SOMEONE HELP

BinoDino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
ok so i have been copy righted by someone whom song isnt even in my video
its a song on youtube called "the voice- by jay will" he did a remake of drakes song ''0 to 100''
i have drakes instrumental in my video not jay will but DRAKES. i wouldnt care if drake tried to monitize my video but its somebody random who dosent even own the beat.

so i tried to get it appealed and it came back as ''Vaild" i dont know if i clicked on the wrong one or what but can someone help me out

Cookey

Reaction score
wait so someone claims you have a song on your video and you don't have it? are u sure it isnt the remix instrumental?
I'm not sure how appeals work if they dont approve your dispute, like can you dispute it again? if not well at least it isn't a strike i guess :/

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
They don't make it obvious where to look, but if you google how to appeal disputes, you should find a google help section that shows you what to do next.

BinoDino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wait so someone claims you have a song on your video and you don't have it? are u sure it isnt the remix instrumental?
I'm not sure how appeals work if they dont approve your dispute, like can you dispute it again? if not well at least it isn't a strike i guess :/

ok so imagine a song right vocals and beat w.e
he took the beat and did a remix on it so its still drakes beat
but he did his remix on it

they sayin i put his entire song in my video but i didnt i only have the beat

there are millions of remakes of the beat on youtube so how are they claiming i took his beat
mind you the beats not his. its drake[DOUBLEPOST=1513403874,1513403789][/DOUBLEPOST]
They don't make it obvious where to look, but if you google how to appeal disputes, you should find a google help section that shows you what to do next.
yeah im so lost on what to do

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
they sayin i put his entire song in my video but i didnt i only have the beat
Where did you get the beat from? Did you steal it from his remix or did you steal from Drake’s version?

XXLRay

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
If you don't have a license to use that song there is hardly anything you can to. Maybe inform the correct copyright holder that somebody claims his content. He can take legal action than.

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I don't think there is anything you can do about that. You might not feel so but they are right. Finding un-copyrighted moosic for your vids is really hard work. Anything you upload can be automatically scanned by bots and stuff and flagged quite quickly. Also, be careful of youtube channels claiming to list 'un copyright' or 'free to use' music as they often don't know anything and will get you in trouble. Some of it might be free to use on a personal video, but if your channel is a 'brand' then its treated the same as commercial; you need only upload a logo and banner to be described as a brand. Safest place to get tracks if you don't wan't any future hassle are the ones in creator studio.. I know a lot of them are naff but recently there is some good stuff available there too.

Reactions: BinoDino

BinoDino

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Where did you get the beat from? Did you steal it from his remix or did you steal from Drake’s version?

drakes
isnt his remix theres no diffrence in the beat unless he owned it before drake