Services Completely free royalty free music. Just credit me.

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
OurMusicBox.com

I have 5000+ tracks I have worked over many years and I am setting them free. (free as a bird!)
You can use them for free, royalty free without any expiration.
All I ask is you credit me and share. Yes it is YouTube friendly as well with no content ID matches.

~ JayMan

Smug Thuggler

help!myspacebarisn'tworking!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That's awesome, thanks Jayman. I'll keep that in mind next time I need music for a video :D

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OurMusicBox.com

I have 5000+ tracks I have worked over many years and I am setting them free. (free as a bird!)
All I ask is you credit me and share. Yes it is YouTube friendly as well with no content ID matches.

~ JayMan
They sound great, thanks for making these. I'll be sure to use some in my future videos :).

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Thanks for the encouragement.
It's been years and years of my work that I am putting them up under Creative Commons license.
If you credit me and link to the site, it's completely free.
If you can't credit, it's $5 and you get higher quality downloads. (Pays for the server and a cup of joe perhaps) :)

~JayMan
OurMusicBox.com

Reactions: Michael Lunatic

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
OurMusicBox.com

~ JayMan
wow man, this is going to help me out a lot! What do u mean by giving you credit, put a link to Ourbox.com, link ur youtube channel, put provided by Jay Man...?
Edited; i just read ur message above haha i didn't see that. Thanks a lot for this awesome music

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
wow man, this is going to help me out a lot! What do u mean by giving you credit, put a link to Ourbox.com, link ur youtube channel, put provided by Jay Man...?
Edited; i just read ur message above haha i didn't see that. Thanks a lot for this awesome music
Hey Hazzador. Sorry I didn't reply.
Btw I have since created my YT channel (well I had it but it was just 2 videos like forever).
Have since uploaded over 60 plus songs. Do see what works for you there or let me know. Hope to help.

Brice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Now I haven't heard the music but you should turn this into a shop so you can start to get revenue. People could order different styles of music that they would have possibly all the rights to

Reactions: JayManOurMusicBox

JayManOurMusicBox

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Now I haven't heard the music but you should turn this into a shop so you can start to get revenue. People could order different styles of music that they would have possibly all the rights to
Thanks Brice. Appreciate your suggestion.
But I prefer to offer them free and if they feel like paying whatever amount, so be it.
There are many places you can buy music. But quality free music is hard to find.
I want my music to go far and putting a price on it might not help me to achieve that.
I also want to stay away from custom composition as the time involved in communicating with the client takes up most of my time and it only rewards one user. I do however consider project work like film scoring and scoring for series.
Hope you do check out the music if you ever need any free songs.