Common issues that keep you under 1,000 subscribers

Jbarker91

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I actually came to understand these things recently from watching the various Youtube help guys. (Yourself included Tim) AND I took a step back and took a good look at my channel and realized I was making those same mistakes! So I've been working my butt off to: show people what the channel is about, why they should care, I'm now doing a different style of thumbnail and titles and it's working amazingly also I've been finding new ways to make my vids better each time I record. I have to say a massive THANK YOU to you and all the youtube helpers for all the info. I have a notebook that I've been jotting down all the helpful advice in and it's almost full ... I haven't even watched all the vids yet. ><

But again, thank you. =)
I need to utilize these same resources. It’s been quite the struggle but I feel like I can benefit the same way you did. Perhaps I’ll grab a notebook and start documenting the things I learn rather than just trying to absorb it. Which videos would you say helped you the most in learning how to improve your channel?

Ladybeggar

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
He dude. How do I improve my channel? Its killing me. I cant even get 50 views for my videos

Alban West

Reaction score
Your writing, your sharing, and all your thought never be disappointing! Yes, what you sharing is all true. Sometimes people take it lightly but then want the best result even the method not hit the way it should. I also start to read more tips and hacks that might be useful to improve more.

Reactions: pouya0123

HappinessAndHealthGains

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm just getting my channel started. I think I'm headed in the right direction with the first two, but I appreciate you bringing up point #3 which seems like an easy ego trap to fall into. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Reactions: pouya0123

Okyokyoky1

Reaction score
There are many options, to promote your videos.. If you are not expert ( as me) ,,, just follow someone, who is :D ( https://bit.ly/2Ox14P7 ) - here is a link for a great tutorial, which may change your life :)

Sudhakar

Reaction score
Click here to grow your YouTube channel...100%..

Real__Gamer911

Reaction score
Want to know the secrets of youtube? Want to know how to grow your following, while also getting high revenue for content? It's time to give you some knowledge, you can't get in college

Click