Coming up with a "Comeback Video"

Kyle Hedlund

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So for a while, I hadent really posted up any new videos for a while since I was taking a summer break from creating content. Although, now I am recording again, I do want to make a "I have returned" video before I post up a new chapter of Project Arthas (My Audio Book Project).

Although, I dont want to do some generic "I'm Back" video. I sort of want to do some sort of skit where I planning to do some other peices of content along side with my voiceovers.

So....anyone got any ideas/advice for me on how to approach this?

sphamedia

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would recommend that a really good video idea would help, something searchable, with a come back statement at the end and why you were gone, i would also recomend a collab to kickstart your algorithm that way with more views, youtube will push out your videos again. i was gone for 2 months and I came back stronger than ever because i did something big that my views would have wanted it and i could take my time with it

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I've moved this to the Scripts, Script Writing, Planning, and Ideas Forum. :)

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah i'd go with one of those sly narrations that take a dark epic under tone in the beginning. Something along the lines of. "There was once a time where A man roamed with remarkable vocal...He was sought to have been a myth...But he is here. More real than ever" Something idk lol

Reactions: Kyle Hedlund