Other College leaving students 18-19 wanted to VLOG their Uni application / Uni experiences.

KaiCreative

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys,

My client is a leading education authority and are looking for students who are just about to apply to university to VLOG their thoughts and the process.

They are looking for someone leaving college applying to university, so 18 or 19 years old.

A likeable personality who already has some vlogging experience is crucial.

My Client has a massive social audience of over 200,000 followers across various online social media platforms, so it’s a great opportunity to get exposure and recognition online.

They have a dedicated social media team and design team that will aid you through the process and give you any assistance that you need as well as meetups with their in house video production team who will edit and brand your content.

All you have to do is Vlog on a daily basis and send the footage through weekly via google drive or wetransfer.

Ideal location would be London so that we can invite you to our offices, but around the world is fine too!

If interested please contact me here on YTTALK or email me at Kaicreative@outlook.com

Cheers,

Kai.

KingUsher

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Wow i would so have taken this offer if this was years ago:crying:

Hunhura

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I guess Belarus is too far for you guys and my likeability & vloggings skills are pretty much questionable lol

Btw if it's a vlog I'd recommend you the vlogging section of collab subforum

Good luck with your project!