Collaborations Forum Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeKanGame

Superman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great update and by adding the prefixes you wish it allows people to go much more into depth, but adding tags could be a solution too! Overall great update! :)

SauceOne

The Sauce
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey everyone,

Today I have updated the Collaborations and Meet Ups forum to now have forums for each category, this is to help make it very easy to find what you are looking for, there is no need to select prefixes now you can simply browse into the forums and post up your own collaboration requests or take part in one.

You can check it out here:

http://yttalk.com/forums/collaborations-meet-ups.42/

We are hoping to have prefixes in the future for these forums allowing members to set their state or country which will be a nice addition.

We are also likely going to remove a few of the less popular ones and allow members to post those kinds of collaborations under Other to keep it lean as possible some examples would be the Dancing forum and Pets & Animals forum.

I hope you guys like this update, I think it will make the section better for everyone.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues posting within any of the new forums.

Thanks.
Just kind of read up on this update right now... but I really like the changes you've made! :)
Looks MUCH better.

Hillard2K

Reaction score
good edits i think this will benefit the forum well in! ive just joined a hour a go so be easy on me if i do anything wrong :O

Status
Not open for further replies.