Meet Up/Gathering COLLABORATION VIRTUALLY

orlandose

Hey I wanted to know if any of you you tubers out there would want to do a whisper challenge using skype? If you are interested please comment below.

You dont expect people to know what you are talking about with this vague of an description, right?
Be more thourough when you ask for help, assistance or collabs... Or anything at all .

Hello, my name is Orlandose, I am trying to get more known in this community known as the youtube community. So I wanted to know if anyone would want to do a collaboration via Skype. The collaboration would basically be something called the whisper challenge. So basically how this challenge works is I would blast music in my ears, then you ask me a question and i have to try to read your lips, and then say what i think the question is out loud and then answer it. If you are interested please comment below.

I love this challenge, but does it work well via skype? I mean, of course you can play, but is the image 'high quality' enough for a youtube video? Whats your channel name? I will check you out :p

Merged these for you, please stick to one thread unless its for a whole different collaboration. Thanks.

Back