Vlog Collaboration For Saturdays Video

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Vlogger
So i had an idea to kind of talk a little bit about bot services, i wanted to kinda give my thoughts about the services.

I wanna include others thoughts through video, talking about what they think about the services, bad and/or good.

If interested, let me know here and upload a raw file to youtube and inbox me the link. Deadline is Saturday around this time.

Would love to get some people involved in 1 of my videos, never really have done something like this before so i hope it works out well. :D

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
  2. Director
  3. Musician
  4. Comedian
  5. Animator
Hmm, a little short notice, don't you think? Well good luck with it anyway! Sounds like it will be cool :)

C

Caber

Damn, man. I would do this, but I lack a camera, and my basement has terrible lighting.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
  2. Vlogger
  3. Ranter
  4. Comedian
  5. Gamer
So i had an idea to kind of talk a little bit about bot services, i wanted to kinda give my thoughts about the services.

I wanna include others thoughts through video, talking about what they think about the services, bad and/or good.

If interested, let me know here and upload a raw file to youtube and inbox me the link. Deadline is tomorrow around this time.

Would love to get some people involved in 1 of my videos, never really have done something like this before so i hope it works out well. :D
I would love to do this! Am I too late.?[DOUBLEPOST=1372363708,1372363374][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait what do you mean by raw file?

KBsVlog

A Family Vlogger
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Vlogger
Hmm, a little short notice, don't you think? Well good luck with it anyway! Sounds like it will be cool :)
I gave it an extra day, i didnt think of the idea until today and my upload day is tomorrow. Interested?

Damn, man. I would do this, but I lack a camera, and my basement has terrible lighting.
Do what you can :)

I would love to do this! Am I too late.?[DOUBLEPOST=1372363708,1372363374][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait what do you mean by raw file?
No your not too late. Raw file means un-edited video.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
  2. Vlogger
  3. Ranter
  4. Comedian
  5. Gamer
I gave it an extra day, i didnt think of the idea until today and my upload day is tomorrow. Interested?

Do what you can :)

No your not too late. Raw file means un-edited video.
So just my opinion on botting?

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
  1. Youtuber
  2. Vlogger
  3. Ranter
  4. Comedian
  5. Gamer
Can I send it to your email?