Gaming Collaborating with other gamers.

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Hello there everyone, my name is Dananuh and I run a small gaming channel. I want to collaborate with other gamers like myself and help each other out in different ways.

Reply to this thread if your interested and I might get back to you.

What I'm looking for:

1) People who have a decent microphone and video quality.
2) Around my age group - 15+
3) Play similar games to me, although I'm looking to start some new series soon with different games, so if you want list what you play the most. :)
4) Amount of subs do not matter.

Thanks, I look forward to possibly collaborating with you guys soon,
- Dan

Hello there everyone, my name is Dananuh and I run a small gaming channel. I want to collaborate with other gamers like myself and help each other out in different ways.

What I'm looking for:

3) Play similar games to me, although I'm looking to start some new series soon with different games, so if you want list what you play the most. :)

- Dan
Yeah dude! If you want to do a post commentary of sorts, let me know. I see that you haven't really tried this before, so I guess now might be a good time to try that out.

What I'm looking for:

- Dan
What games do you play?

Back