Other Collab on Tech/Science/DIY/Invention/Electronics

Max Power

Reaction score
Hi
I have a youtube channel on tech, science, diy, invention and electronics.
I am looking for a collaboration with someone with similar interests and about 50-200 subscribers.
So contact me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Reactions: videoeditgr

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do web design tutorials. I haven't branched out yet, but later on I hope to integrate into IoT or Internet of Things devices and programming. Such as Raspberry Pi and such.

Reactions: Max Power

Max Power

Reaction score
@Ampix0
Thats great. I think we could definitely collaborate on some sort of IoT project.
Maybe I build the hardware and you the software?
Currently for example I am working on connecting an arduino and raspberry pi and some sensors to my solar system.
Then I want to connect it to the IoT so I can control it. We could work together on that or something else if you want.

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I do a lot of tech news/science news, What do you think we can do?

Max Power

Reaction score
Hi ZakDTV
If we can find a topic you can talk about and I can build someting or do an experiment to we could just inform the audience about each others video.
We could exchange the video so you would upload my video and I would upload your video then. Another option is that we do a video together so maybe I provide the video and you talk (since I dont really talk in my videos) and then upload it on both channels.
But first we must find a topic.
Do you have any ideas?
Ill contact you when i got an idea.
Lets also maybe talk over youtube pm/teamspeak/skype.

Last edited:

RichardA

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, are you looking for more people?

I do science and tech news, and I do some programming videos where I'm trying to make my own version of JARVIS.

Reactions: Max Power

Max Power

Reaction score
Hi RichardA,
Im always looking for more people to collaborate ;)

I have also looked into speech recognition and home automation before.
I came to the conclusion that a raspberry pi with the amazon alexa api, a usb soundcard and a microphone would work best. But if you can actually program something like that that would be amazing. I think we could make some videos together and I can help you with any electronics/mechanical parts you need and maybe some coding.

-Max Power

ZakDTV

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Max, if you wanted to get something new or maybe a cool project that is like a new concept I could do a rundown on what you are doing and why, The voice over work could happen if you gave me a script.
Richard, I checked out your channel, It isnt quite what I do but if we could collab on a news type segment, you cover something neat and throw it over to me kinda like the old "and now to you diane" could be fun and kinda funny. Think it over.

Max Power

Reaction score
Hi ZakDTV
I am working on a tutorial how to build and use an eeg to control something with the mind. Could that be something that would fit into your news.
As far as I know nobody has really covered that topic yet at least not on youtube.
-Max Power

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi MaxPower, I do not make videos on electronics or DIY but as long as you do not have a channel teaser maybe we can collaborate on this. You can point me the 5-10 most important projects from your videos that you would like to show to newcomers on your channel in 1-1,5 minute teaser and let me propose you a video after mutual deciding details and reviewing it (audio, text etc) and finally both upload it at our channels. In this video there will be reference that this is your channel and footage advertising and also reference that this video was edited by me (my channel). Let me know if you are interested! :)