Gaming COLLAB: Looking for Garry's Mod, Horror Map, Co-Op partners

MikeJarman

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys,

I play a lot of the big horror game titles such as Amnesia, Slender, Dead Space, Doom 3 and a tonne more. I do scared reaction videos with facecam. It's gradually getting more exposure.

Recently Garry's Mod was on sale on Steam so I grabbed the game for the bargain price of £1.49.

I'm now looking for people that want to do Collab videos on the horror maps made for G-Mod.

What you need:

- PC
- Webcam

I'll edit and piece together the video. All I'll need you to do is once the map has been completed and webcam video captured, send across the video file to me and I'll do the rest of the work.

I hope to see some of you guys in game! Drop a comment and let me know if you're interested.

Thanks Guys!

Channel: MikeJarman

My Horror Game Reaction Videos Playlist: The Greatest Scares in Horror Game History

CynicalNoodle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Hello I would be interested in playing games with you, though I do not have a webcam if that posses a problem feel free to just let this comment hang, but if you would like to talk just message me, my skype name is : Pixelchatter and my steam ID is : CynicalNoodle

MikeJarman

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey. Thanks for replying! It would be ideal if there was a webcam so we can see both players reactions. Could give one map a go and see how it comes out with just a cam of me. Can pick them up fairly cheap nowadays. Check amazon ;) I'll send request

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, I have a webcam and garrys mod, I dont have many subscribers but still if youre interested let me know :)