Vlog Collab in Miami FL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvarox9

Reaction score
Just a regular 18 year old guy who just graduated from high school. Currently studying business. I have a YouTube channel where I give my own advice and tips when it comes to the struggles of life.

Looking to see if there are any other youtubers here in miami that might want to make a collab with me!

Check me out
and let me know! thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

BigHead

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nice little channel you got going there pal, I would love to live in miami damn! How is it? How is the channel going? i personally enjoy your channel

Reactions: superchris2003

superchris2003

Reaction score
i will love to collab with you on your upcoming video you can go to my channel and email me with my email info if you have any concerns or questions

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
i will love to collab with you on your upcoming video you can go to my channel and email me with my email info if you have any concerns or questions

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from January and OP hasn't been online since. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.