Vlog Collab for simply growing each other audiances

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am from INDIA and i am interested creating videos in fashion category about women clothing ,dresses,sarees and many more.

My aim for collaboration is simply to help grow each other audiences.

Nutan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am from INDIA and i am interested creating videos in fashion category about women clothing ,dresses,sarees and many more.

My aim for collaboration is simply to help grow each other audiences.
Hi
I am nutan from India,looking for collaboration to grow the channel.
Pls let me know how to proceed.
I am interested in sharing kids related tips,cooking recipes,music knowledge.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry i don't have any knowledge about your ideas but we can help each other by subscribing and viewing uploaded videos.If you are interested send your channel url. My channel url is

Nutan

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sure sir.i have subscribed to your channel.i will watch every video you upload from now.please subscribe to my channel and help me too by watching mine.here is my link .thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for subscription and i also viewed all yours videos.Your videos for recipe creation is so good and there is an idea to weight loss with vegetables and leafy vegetables. In lock down period i want to do an experiment to grow immunity but it results to weight loss. so if you are interested to do this recipe ,first you try it for minimum 5 days and if you are satisfied then make a video.For details send your email.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes i am interested in collaboration in exchange views for channel growth and also subscribed your channel + videos.