Gaming Collab, currently at 3,000+ Subs (PC Games or PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A & J Show

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello fellow forum people, looking to collab with some energetic people to get both of our channels out there. I currently have been posting videos everyday and have been doing rather well, if you guys are interested in playing any PC Games or PS4 Games lemme know in the comment section below.

My only requirements are that you have a good standing YouTube Channel and that you have decent equipment. I am currently using a Snoball, Elgato HD, Logitech webcam, Turtle beach headset, Sony Vegas for editing, and a high end computer along with other various items I may have forgotten to mention. I update my equipment constantly so that my viewers are getting top quality videos so they can keep coming back for more.

If you'd like to check out my YouTube channel simply search for A & J Show, and it'll be at the top of the list.
The games I play the most are League of Legends and Call of Duty. So if you'd like head over check out my channel and comment below your info if you'd like to collab.
My Skype name is: DeviousGamer

Lunaplays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, my name is Luna. I am a lets player who took a pretty big hiatus from youtube for a while and when I first started I had no idea what I was doing. I took a huge break from Youtube because I just started college in fall and I wanted to give all my attention to that at first just I have a good feel of how college is and don't mess it up. So if you look at my channel that is why I have a huge gap in between my videos.

I am now fully committed to Youtube, and I am planning on doing one video a day. I will not sadly be able to do any collaboration at the moment, I will however be able to by Tuesday or Wendsday.

A little bit about myself,
I am a female, though warning I am transgender so if that urks you the wrong way I understand, who is 18. I am pretty energetic and pretty damn loud. I mostly only play pc, though I do own a ps4, but with a very limited range of games (only three lol). The games that I play that is multiplayer are games like GTAV, Gmod, Worms, Insurgency ect. As I said, I mostly do lets plays, but I occasionally do voice acting stuff, so if you're interested in any work like that that would be awesome! I do not have a lot of subscribers at the moment, but I am try my hardest to put out quality material to grow a larger audience.

If you would like to get in contact with me my email is Sluquin85@gmail.com

Sytiourious

Reaction score
Hi there! I checked out your channel and you guys have really top quality videos!

I would love to do League of Legends with you guys, but bear in mind that I'm not yet level 30, so I can't play ranked. And also, I can play Black Ops 1 and Modern Warfare 2 if you so desire.

I have pretty decent equipment, and in the furture I plan to get better stuff, but I'm fine with the things I have now.

I edit my videos with Camtasia Studio 8, and a Turtlebeach headset, although I have a webcam, I do not do facecam on my videos. I have no commentary on my videos because I've been waiting for a collab partner to do so.

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope to hear back soon!

~Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.