Request CLOSED - Needing a revamp of our logo and banner art [paid]

Status
Not open for further replies.

3rdfloorlive

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys so we're looking to revamp our logo. as you can see, it has the 3F part to look like the side of a building (hence 3rd floor live) we're looking for someone to revamp it and give it some flare.

we're also looking for some cool banner art, whether it be a cartoonized version of me and my coproducer or something related to the channel.

obviously we can't expect you to do this for free so we can negotiate price since we know this kind of stuff takes time and skill. we can't pay much since we're a newer channel and funds are low, but we'll pay what we can.

contact me and we'll set up some concepts!

Attachments

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi! I'd love to take this, if you're willing to talk to me, contact me here.

Discord: TriTonTGaming#2537
Twitter: @TriTonTGaming

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
hey if you're still looking for someone, I would be interested in making a design for you guys :)
Dm me on twitter april granelli on there or message me through my Facebook page, it's Plebunithq :)

Reaction score
Hi there!

I am a young social media entrepreneur. For four years, I have taught myself to understand various concepts of YouTube video editing and graphic design. I have become extremely proficient in computer editing software such as Adobe Photoshop CC, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro X, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro and much more.

Currently, I am the lead editor, designer and producer for the YouTube channel MeatlessBacon, which is currently close to approaching 8,000 followers and almost a total of 100,000 views. I encourage you to check out my YouTube channel (MeatlessBacon) to get a general sense of my portfolio and my portfolio.

While being able to make effective and eye-catching designs, my several years of experience growing a YouTube channel can also work as a service to you. I understand the correlation between effective designs and increasing your views.

Please contact me when you can. Thank you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Locking this. OP has been online but hasn't replied to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.