Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys,

My name is Lexi, i'm 19 & I'm from the UK. I have a Youtube channel, called TheToastGamer (you can click the link below) I do a mix of game reviews, featuring friends (which is collabs), let's plays, and funny moments. I just really want to find a solid group of friends that i can record with on a daily basis (as often as we can tbh). I love games like GMOD, CS:GO, Gold with friends, PUBG, AA, Paladins etc (i'm up for anything).

I'm looking for:

- People who are serious but also have a funny side to them & can take life easy
- Must be 16+ in age (i don't care about gender)
- Must be able to handle my witty insults

If you're up for it, reply to the threat!

Hey! I happen to make the same stuff you do! (Except Funny Moments, still need to edit those videos, oops!) i've got an outgoing sense of humor and I can definetly take a joke if you throw one out there :) I have Gmod (but ive never really played it) and I also have CSGO, Paladins and Golf With Your Friends, but im also horrible at all those games xD So maybe we can base a funny moments vid off of that? Idk, im just rolling around ideas :p If you want to know more about my personality, just watch any one of my videos xD (except the Pokemon ones, i'm dead in those oops)

I hope we can collab sometime!

Hey guys,

My name is Lexi, i'm 19 & I'm from the UK. I have a Youtube channel, called TheToastGamer (you can click the link below) I do a mix of game reviews, featuring friends (which is collabs), let's plays, and funny moments. I just really want to find a solid group of friends that i can record with on a daily basis (as often as we can tbh). I love games like GMOD, CS:GO, Gold with friends, PUBG, AA, Paladins etc (i'm up for anything).

I'm looking for:

- People who are serious but also have a funny side to them & can take life easy
- Must be 16+ in age (i don't care about gender)
- Must be able to handle my witty insults

If you're up for it, reply to the threat!
Hey Lexi,I would love to do a collab with ya.I'm quite funny because I am replying to this "threat".Hahaha just joking girl xD

Email me at ( rileyandkerry@gmail.com) I have Gmod, Minecraft and stuff and you seem pretty chill! My friend Brandon and I are looking for another guy to join our crew and grow together and be great friends. I'm 18, he's 16, we have very good microphones! Hit me up if interested! :)

Hey! Are you still looking for collabs? Do you by chance play Ark Survival Evolved? It would be so awesome to add another girls to our let's play series :) Or to strictly have a let's play girls edition :)
Anyhow, if you are still up for a collab let me know, I am down for pretty much any kind of gaming :)

Hey Lexi!

I'm Penny, and I think a collab with you would be really fun. I'm 20 and from the Southeast US. I'm specifically looking for people to play ARK, The Forest, Don't Starve, and Prop Hunt with. Add my on skype (Penny the Dragon) or discord (thedragonpenny) if you're interested. I check skype the most btw

Im down for a collab, my link won't work properly so just google ExcelHD if you wanna check out my channel. Im pretty chill and have a decent sense of humour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back