Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys,

I'm a girl gamer looking for some consistent youtuber gamers to not only collab with but to hopefully make a little group. I put my gender because i feel like there aren't a lot of girl gamers, so it would be cool if some would like to join. However, gender does not matter.

I'd prefer if you were at least 16 years +

Subscriber count doesn't really matter, I'm just looking to have a laugh with people :)

Thanks my dudes,

Lexi

Reactions: Salim_EMM

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
What games would you be looking to make videos on?

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys,

I'm a girl gamer looking for some consistent youtuber gamers to not only collab with but to hopefully make a little group. I put my gender because i feel like there aren't a lot of girl gamers, so it would be cool if some would like to join. However, gender does not matter.

I'd prefer if you were at least 16 years +

Subscriber count doesn't really matter, I'm just looking to have a laugh with people :)

Thanks my dudes,

Lexi
Hi I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC. I am 15 years old. My discord is Fichee_slays #9172. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you.

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What games would you be looking to make videos on?
Hey there, sorry i've been awol! I want to branch out and do new games, but i am undecided! I have a lot of games in steam so it would be better if we could talk somewhere else :)

Add me- Steam: TheToastGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1494332772,1494332749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC. I am 15 years old. My discord is Fichee_slays #9172. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you.
I would be up for that! Do you have any other games apart from minecraft?

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there, sorry i've been awol! I want to branch out and do new games, but i am undecided! I have a lot of games in steam so it would be better if we could talk somewhere else :)

Add me- Steam: TheToastGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1494332772,1494332749][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would be up for that! Do you have any other games apart from minecraft?
No I don't sorry.

Theo Proulx

Reaction score
Im 13, dont know if thats a problem, i have a metric fuckton of games on steam, and othet games ie minecraft.

Theo Proulx

Reaction score
My steam is Bolt
CS:GO GTAV san andreas tf2 (australium)
Gmod insurgency r6 space engineers squad viscera cleanup detail are the ones i play the most /enjoy playing the most.

Reaction score
Heyya! My name is CollaredIndonesianBoi, I actually contacted you through Instagram but you seemed offline so I'll write this again here just in case~

I'm a new gaming channel with little subscribers, but I wanna do collab with people for fun and laughs! I play PC games often, multiplayer or singleplayer. My games are bit much to be listed but some of them are Overwatch, CS: GO, PUBG, DOTA 2, Rocket League, Heroes of The Storm, PAYDAY 2 and many more!

You can contact me through here or my Instagram @c_indoboi !
P.S. I love to draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.