Gaming CLOSED - Looking for consistent PC gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Hey guys,

I'm a girl gamer looking for some consistent youtuber gamers to not only collab with but to hopefully make a little group. I put my gender because i feel like there aren't a lot of girl gamers, so it would be cool if some would like to join. However, gender does not matter.

I'd prefer if you were at least 16 years +

Subscriber count doesn't really matter, I'm just looking to have a laugh with people :)

Thanks my dudes,

Lexi

Hey guys,

I'm a girl gamer looking for some consistent youtuber gamers to not only collab with but to hopefully make a little group. I put my gender because i feel like there aren't a lot of girl gamers, so it would be cool if some would like to join. However, gender does not matter.

I'd prefer if you were at least 16 years +

Subscriber count doesn't really matter, I'm just looking to have a laugh with people :)

Thanks my dudes,

Lexi
Hi I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC. I am 15 years old. My discord is Fichee_slays #9172. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you.

What games would you be looking to make videos on?

Hey there, sorry i've been awol! I want to branch out and do new games, but i am undecided! I have a lot of games in steam so it would be better if we could talk somewhere else :)

Add me- Steam: TheToastGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1494332772,1494332749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I would like to collab with you. I have Minecraft on PC. I am 15 years old. My discord is Fichee_slays #9172. My skype is Slaysfichee. Thank you.

I would be up for that! Do you have any other games apart from minecraft?

Hey there, sorry i've been awol! I want to branch out and do new games, but i am undecided! I have a lot of games in steam so it would be better if we could talk somewhere else :)

Add me- Steam: TheToastGamer[DOUBLEPOST=1494332772,1494332749][/DOUBLEPOST]

I would be up for that! Do you have any other games apart from minecraft?
No I don't sorry.

My steam is Bolt
CS:GO GTAV san andreas tf2 (australium)
Gmod insurgency r6 space engineers squad viscera cleanup detail are the ones i play the most /enjoy playing the most.

Heyya! My name is CollaredIndonesianBoi, I actually contacted you through Instagram but you seemed offline so I'll write this again here just in case~

I'm a new gaming channel with little subscribers, but I wanna do collab with people for fun and laughs! I play PC games often, multiplayer or singleplayer. My games are bit much to be listed but some of them are Overwatch, CS: GO, PUBG, DOTA 2, Rocket League, Heroes of The Storm, PAYDAY 2 and many more!

You can contact me through here or my Instagram @c_indoboi !
P.S. I love to draw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back