Christmas related videos - how are they doing?

PinProject

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I generally post a few videos around each holiday to help boost up my views and usually one of those videos does really well and all is good. This year I made a couple of videos and the views aren't picking up! My christmas vidoes from last year are picking up really well not gonna complain, but I really thought the new ones would as welll....

How are your christmas videos doing?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I generally post a few videos around each holiday to help boost up my views and usually one of those videos does really well and all is good. This year I made a couple of videos and the views aren't picking up! My christmas vidoes from last year are picking up really well not gonna complain, but I really thought the new ones would as welll....

How are your christmas videos doing?
The last couple years I did time lapse videos of decorating our trees, this year we aren't doing a tree. I didn't really get a ton of views on these videos, but oh well!

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Our "how-to" type Christmas craft videos have outperformed the norm for us.

DeathByVlog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My two "holiday" videos aren't doing well. But then again, I didn't really do any Christmas SEO on them like I probably should have lol

Reactions: PinProject

Cromartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Big underperformance. I made the wrong darn call focusing on Star Wars. Can't win 'em all-ha. My old annual Christmas videos are just fine though.

One of these years I'm going to finally make that musical X-mas special I truly want, then I'll be happy. :crying:

Sjors

The Juggling Youtuber!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Doing good, getting average views on my christmas series. Between 50-100 views a day is good for me, considering I have 96 subs ;)

I'm also going to make a bigger video on Christmas Day, I dunno if that will be seen a lot as it will be out on Christmas Day. (And not sure if people are going to watch YT on Christmas)

SaltyPeppers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey YouTubers!!! So, I uploaded our first Christmas themed video yesterday and people actually seem to really like it. I was wondering if anyone else is having success with Christmas themed videos.

Last edited:

Sirmsudge125

Reaction score
Im hoping mine will be! Coming online tommorow! Rocket Leauge on the PC has gone from a Football/racing game to a Ice hockey/Racing game!
Merry christmas! :)

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I did a couple holiday videos and neither of them did very well.