Music Christmas Project! All Kinds of Performers Required!

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, I know it's early for Christmas and Sleigh Bells but hear me out!

I'm planning a Christmas Project for December, but it's going to take a lot of Co-Ordination and patience and time to sort out and get everything ready - hence why I'm starting in September!
I need all kinds of performers and musicians - all instruments will be considered and singers and rappers are also more than welcome!

(EDIT) Please don't be a timewaster! I've had so many people accept to do a song and then let me down or not reply! I need dedicated people ONLY!

I don't want to give out too much information as I want this to be more of a secret project, so if you (yes.. YOU) are interested then please send me a message with what your talent is and how experienced you are! (Don't let this put you off! All skill groups are considered! I want this to be a bit of fun!) Sub count and views don't matter as I want to bring all kinds of people together with the Christmas spirit!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch! I look forward to hearing from all you talented people! :dance:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin Tanto Gas

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, I know it's early for Christmas and Sleigh Bells but hear me out!

I'm planning a Christmas Project for December, but it's going to take a lot of Co-Ordination and patience and time to sort out and get everything ready - hence why I'm starting in September!
I need all kinds of performers and musicians - all instruments will be considered and singers and rappers are also more than welcome! Just please don't be a timewaster! I need dedicated people!

I don't want to give out too much information as I want this to be more of a secret project, so if you (yes.. YOU) are interested then please send me a message with what your talent is and how experienced you are! (Don't let this put you off! All skill groups are considered! I want this to be a bit of fun!) Sub count and views don't matter as I want to bring all kinds of people together with the Christmas spirit!

Please don't hesitate to get in touch! I look forward to hearing from all you talented people! :dance:
Sounds interesting :) I can play the guitar, not a virtuous or anything, but I can play intermediate songs. And I can sing as well :)

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds interesting :) I can play the guitar, not a virtuous or anything, but I can play intermediate songs. And I can sing as well :)
Great! Do you have any videos or anything of you singing or playing?

MrBruce

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sent you a DM on youtube :)

Arachnophobik

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Good idea planning early! Curious, what would be the genre? :) I may be able to help if the genre fits me, not that I don't like to explore but it's just that it's easier for me to use my skills on my comfort zone ^_^

Reactions: Bethanyjbee

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
May be able help! I play guitar, you can see everything I've released on my channel. From acoustic to hip hop to metal. We can talk about it more if you're interested and see if I can be involved in anyway :)

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good idea planning early! Curious, what would be the genre? :) I may be able to help if the genre fits me, not that I don't like to explore but it's just that it's easier for me to use my skills on my comfort zone ^_^
I've messaged you :)

braixen1264

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Whooooo, Christmas!
Apparently my channel link doesn't work, but if you look up braixen1264 you should get some results. I play piano, acoustic guitar, and I have an electronic drum set if you need that.
I also do video editing and arrange music in Finale so if you need help with either, let me know

Bethanyjbee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whooooo, Christmas!
Apparently my channel link doesn't work, but if you look up braixen1264 you should get some results. I play piano, acoustic guitar, and I have an electronic drum set if you need that.
I also do video editing and arrange music in Finale so if you need help with either, let me know
Amazing! I'll PM you on here with more info!

Layerz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey! I'm a 16 year old singer and love working on projects, I am very dedicated, I have not posted a video in a while just because of irl issues, but im back to doing this properly!